* You must be an administrator of your CentrixOne account. *
- Click on the “Accounts” module
- Click on a random account
- In the account file, in the “Contact summary” interface, click on the “Profiling” tab
- In the “Account summary” interface, click on the three small dots in the upper right corner
- In the list, click on the “Add a field” option
- Complete the “name of the field to display” field in both English and in French
- Choose your type of field
- Click on the “Save” button
Note that you have the right to create 70 custom fields in the “Accounts” module. This number excludes the basic fields already present in an account’s details.
Exception: if your CentrixOne account is synchronized with the Acomba or Acomba X accounting system, you will then have the right to create 65 custom fields in the “Accounts” module instead of 70.
(The changes made in the custom fields apply to all account contacts and users.)